We're Hiring - Lead Plumber / HVAC Mechanic
05/12/18 AT 11:23 AM
Chester Contracting Corp - Wingdale, NY 12594
Salary and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- PTO(Paid Time Off)
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns and inspects the work of Plumbers and Helpers; initiates corrective action to ensure satisfactory standards and timely project completion.
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
- Determines material and labor estimates.
- Participates in maintenance, repair, and installation duties in the trades.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade.
- Skill in installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements for work projects.
- Maintains time, HVAC, material records, and submits reports.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- High school graduation or equivalent and Trade School 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate plumber tools and equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work (Lift 50 lb).
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment, as necessary.
- Supervisory Exp. - Preferred but will train right person.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- Plumbing: 5 years
- Construction: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- OSHA 10, 30 Desired
Qualities / Others:
- Team orientied
- Commercial / Insitutional Experience
- Newbuild + Renovation